Thanks to Cora for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award! Check her blog out at Cora’s Bits and Pieces.
Created by Maggie
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Include the reason behind the award.
Include the banner in your post.
Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What’s your favorite food? – Ummmm…. just one food? That’s practically impossible. 😀 Can we go for a whole meal? But even then, that’s really hard… I’m just going to say chicken enchiladas. Because I really like those!
- What’s your favorite part about blogging? – The writing! I love writing, and I love sharing my writing. So blogging is a great combo!
- What’s your least favorite part about blogging? – Well, I haven’t even been blogging for a month yet, so I can’t really say I have anything I don’t like yet. Everything is still new and shiny and fun!
- Cats or Dogs? – Dogs, just marginally. They’re bouncy and loving and fun! (They have to be big dogs like Labs or Golden Retrievers or German Shepherds. No yappy little things for me, thank you :D) (No offence to owners of small dogs. They just aren’t for me) Though cats seem that they would be great writing buddies, as they just sit around and purr a lot. But then I’ve never owned either as a pet, so I can’t really say for sure…
- Do you like fiction or non-fiction books better? – Definitely fiction. I just love stories and all they contain! Though I am trying to widen my horizons and read more non-fiction…
- Do you write any fiction? – Yes, I do! That is actually primarily what I write. My current main story is about a girl growing up during the American Civil War, and it will probably feature on here at some point.
- Would you rather be inside or outside (generally)? – Ohhh, another hard one. It really depends on the weather. If it’s a gloriously sunny day, I love being outside! But if it’s rainy or dull, then I’d much rather be inside with a good book. Actually, as long as I have a book, I don’t really mind if I’m outside or inside. 😀
- Android or Apple? – Well, I don’t have a phone, so that kinda knocks this question out. But I do use our family iPad quite a bit, as well as our family iMac desktop. (I’m writing this post on it right now, actually!) So I’ll just say Apple, since that’s what I use the most.
- Favorite blog post ever (your post)? – Again, I’m a newbie at blogging! This will only have been my 5th post. 😀 So I can’t really judge accurately yet. But I do have to say that my last post with my favourite books I read in May was really fun to write!
- What’s your favorite girls name? – Oh dear, now you’ve opened a floodgate. So you probably don’t know this, but I am a self-proclaimed name nerd. Seriously. I love names!! I have a whole word document dedicated to my favourite names, and I’m always adding to it. So this question is great fun, but practically impossible to answer :D. I’m going to cheat a bit, and say my top 5 girls names, because I simply can’t narrow it down to 1! And my top 5 would have to be: Arielle, Avonlea, Jayda, Quincy/Quinn, and Zaylee. As you can probably tell, I have a rather eclectic/funky naming-style. 😀 But I really do love those names!
Thank you Cora for those questions, they were really fun!
So now for my 5 nominees for this Awesome Blogger Award. I nominate:
Naomi Sarah from Wonderland Creek
Heather from Jeans and Dresses
Lydia from Noveltea
Julia from The Barefoot Gal
Emma Jane from Truth and Tailgates
And my questions are:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favourite part of blogging?
- Would you rather have a few loyal commenters or lots of silent followers?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- What is your favourite topic to write about?
- Funniest moment of the week?
- What is your favourite word and why?
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- Who/what inspires you the most?
Right, there we go! See you back here on Saturday!